Set sail with the kids and cruise through the Whitsundays to fabulous Hamilton Island. A full day of family-friendly adventures and island experiences awaits: meet some native wildlife, tackle a walking trail, cool-off at the beach or swimming pool, and enjoy sports activities aplenty.
Highlights & Inclusions
Departing Airlie Beach, cruise to Hamilton Island across the scenic Whitsunday Passage. On the island, hop-on/hop-off shuttle buses loop past island highlights and spectacular lookouts. At WILD LIFE Hamilton Island meet koalas, kangaroos, dingoes, birds and reptiles. Enjoy fish-and-chips for lunch, then an hour of Island Bowling. In the afternoon, swim at the pool or Catseye Beach, try kayaking, snorkelling, kids’ quad bikes or go-karting before your return cruise.
- Scenic return cruise through the Whitsundays to Hamilton Island
- Entry to WILD LIFE Hamilton Island
- 1 hour at Island Bowling Alley
- Full use of island shuttle bus, pool areas and Catseye Beach
- Activities including go-karting, Jetryder and quad bikes (own expense)
What to bring
- Swimwear and beach towel
- Sunhat, sunglasses and sunscreen
- Light jacket/sweater for a cool or windy day
- Cash/credit card