Enjoy on a round of 18 holes at Hamilton Island’s championship golf course, just a short ferry trip away on Dent Island. Breathtaking 360° views extend across the sparkling Coral Sea from nearly every hole – it’s surely one of the world’s most scenic golf courses.
Highlights and inclusions
Cruise to Hamilton Island from Airlie Beach, then board the Links transfer vessel for the 10-minute hop across to Hamilton Island Golf Course on Dent Island. Green fees include club hire and an electric golf buggy fitted with a GPS rangefinder. After your round, enjoy drinks or a long lunch in the Chris Beckingham-designed Clubhouse, also with magnificent Whitsundays views. There are locker rooms and a well-stocked pro shop on site. Return to Hamilton Island and the mainland after lunch.
- Scenic return cruise through the Whitsundays to Hamilton Island
- Transfers to/from Dent Island
- 18 holes at Hamilton Island Golf Course
- Club hire and shared electric golf buggy
What to bring
- Sunhat, sunglasses and sunscreen
- Light jacket/sweater for a cool or windy day
- Dress code applies: collared shirt for men; no denim, board shorts or rubber thongs
- Cash/credit card for Clubhouse dining and drinks