Around 70% of Hamilton Island is untouched native bushland – an accessible wilderness buzzing with native wildlife, with all the comforts of a contemporary tropical resort. Enjoy breakfast with the koalas, explore secluded coves and conquer Passage Peak for the best views in the Whitsundays.
Highlights and inclusions
From Port of Airlie, cruise across Whitsunday Passage to Hamilton Island. Breakfast is served in the Koala Café at WILD LIFE Hamilton Island. After breakfast, tackle the Passage Peak hike (5km return), the South-East Head Trail (9km return) or climb One Tree Hill (2km return). Refuel over lunch (picnic or pub) then cool-off with a swim at Catseye Beach or the main resort pool, or explore further on one of Hamilton’s free shuttle buses.
- Scenic return cruise through the Whitsundays to Hamilton Island
- Breakfast with koalas at WILD LIFE Hamilton Island
- Choice of three spectacular island bushwalks
- Packed lunch, or lunch at the Marina Tavern
- Full use of island shuttle bus, pool areas and Catseye Beach
What to bring
- Swimwear and beach towel
- Sunhat, sunglasses and sunscreen
- Light jacket/sweater for a cool or windy day
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Cash/credit card