Take a full day to experience the Whitsundays at their most tranquil and most thrilling, with a few hours playing castaway on the sublime sands of Whitehaven Beach, and an energetic jetski tour of the tropical islands and jungle-clad coastline around Airlie Beach.
Highlights & Inclusions
From Airlie Beach, head into the Whitsundays waterways on a guided jetski tour (full safety briefing – no experience required), exploring protected national park coastline and lush islands not far offshore. Further out into the islands, cruise to the east coast of uninhabited Whitsunday Island, the largest of the 74 Whitsunday Islands, where 7km-long Whitehaven Beach dazzles with its wonderful white sands and turquoise waters.
- Thrilling 2 hour guided jetski tour, with lunch provided
- Afternoon tea served onboard your Whitehaven Beach vessel
- Scenic return cruise through the Whitsundays, with up to 2 hours at the southern end of Whitehaven Beach
- Protective stinger suits
What to bring
- Swimwear and beach towel
- Sunscreen, hat, sunglasses and protective clothing
- Light jacket/sweater for a cool or windy day
- Cash/credit card